B.A. International - Dental Handpiece Repair
AUTUMN REPAIR OFFER - TURBINE ROTOR REPLACEMENT ONLY £89.99+VAT*
Click the banner below to download and print your voucher, then simply pop it in a repair bag with your high-speed handpiece.
(*T&Cs apply, valid until 31.10.18. Offer valid on most makes and models - please be aware some models warrant higher prices. Please contact us on 01604 777700 for any queries. Not available in conjunction with other promotional offers.)
For over 25 years, B.A. International has been at the forefront of the handpiece repair business.
We have been providing handpiece repair and sales services to dental clinicians up and down the country whilst maintaining the highest quality at the lowest prices. To this day, we continue to work with dentists all over the UK to surpass expectations in what a repair company can offer.
B.A. International has the longest serving expertise and experience in the dental repair field. With over 150 combined years in the handpiece repair industry, our fully OEM accredited engineers ensure you will get the best possible service in the industry. As a testimony to our excellence, all of our engineers are certified and approved by the following companies; Kavo, W&H, NSK, Sirona, Bien Air, 3M ESPE, Elma, Sci Can, Nitram, Henry Schein, Micro Mega and EMS.
B.A. International is certified to EN ISO 13485:2016 - Quality management system for medical devices.
EN ISO 13485 accreditation means full traceability of your handpiece repair, and total peace of mind for you.
- Control of finished products and spare parts.
- Defined requirements of products and services.
- Verification of purchased products.
- Control of production and service provided.
- Control of servicing activities.
- Control of non-conforming products.
Dental handpieces are medical devices! As such, by using a handpiece repair house certified to EN ISO13485:2016, you can be of absolute confidence that your handpiece is in safe hands.
Here's what B.A. International's repair services can offer you:
- Unparalleled experience in repairing dental handpieces.
- Most makes and models repaired.
- 24-hour turnaround service - subject to approval.
- Factory trained technicians.
- Ceramic ball bearings used as standard.
- Warranties of up to 12 months.
- Free postage of handpieces to B.A. using our freepost repair packs.
- Laser marking service available - personalise your handpieces.
We also offer:
- Additional small equipment service.
- Additional sales service.
- Handpiece and small equipment sales.